Write to us
You can contact us by email
Call us on (+45) 77 55 64 44
Mondays to Fridays 8.30 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. CET
The Architects’ Pension Fund
Tuborg Havnevej 14
Company registration (cvr.) 22 07 86 15
You can fax us at (+45) 77 33 19 42
See contact list of key personnel
The Architects’ Pension Fund is administered by
Sampension Administrationsselskab A/S.
The Architects’ Pension Fund’s policy for receiving market soundings
Enquiries to The Architects’ Pension Fund for market sounding purposes as defined in the Market Abuse Regulation should be directed as follows:
- for issuers and instruments involving ownership interests, commodities, etc., please contact Henrik Olejasz Larsen, Chief Investment Officer, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- for issuers and instruments involving debt, fixed income, inflation and currencies, please contact Kasper Ullegård, Head of Fixed Income, e-mail email@example.com.
The Architects’ Pension Fund wishes to avoid any unnecessary burden of having inside information. Accordingly, on initial enquiries for market sounding purposes, we ask that you provide the following information only:
- the issuer(s) and/or instrument(s) your enquiry involves;
- whether the market sounding is considered to involve inside information; and
- an indication of when the information is expected to no longer be inside information.
Based on the information received, we will then determine whether we wish to receive the market sounding, and inform you accordingly.
Our offices are located in Hellerup, north of Copenhagen, only 6.5 km from the city centre. Going from Copenhagen Airport to The Architects’ Pension Fund takes about 45 minutes by taxi.